Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday 31 January 2014

Inspirational Love Pictures Collection 01


The best kind of relationships begin unexpectedly. 
When you get that astonished feeling and everything happens so suddenly. 
That’s why you don’t look for love. 
It comes to you just at the right time; 
the time you never thought it would have




Love is like a lost object.
If you search too hard, 
you won’t find it.
But if you just forget about it momentarily,

It will show up in the most unexpected way.


If she is sad don’t look kiss her!!



If you love two people at the same time,
Choose the second one.
Because if you really loved the first one,

You wouldn’t have fallen for the second.


I  never  met you,
Then I never

Have to lose..


Everyone has their own reasons
 for waking up in the morning.

Mine is You.


Seeing boys play
With little kids is
Probably one of the
Most attractive things ever.



For the first time,
I’ve found someone that
I can’t get enough of.
I’ve found someone
That accepts me for
Who I am and doesn’t tell me
I need to change. I
Think I’ve found someone who I can

Fall madly in love with.




We go together,
Like the winter
And a Sweater.





Every Girl deserves a Guy,
Who can make her smile even

 when doesn’t want to.




Cuddling. Snuggling. Smiling
Laughing. Kissing.
All the Things I think of when

I think of you.




                                                  I WANNA BE THE REASON



Love is when you
Wake up next to him,
And he’s looking at

You and Smiling.


You don’t need someone to
Complete you,
You only need someone to
Accept you

Completely.



All I want is to sleep,
And wake up,

Next to you.



The greatest relationships are
The ones you never expected to be in,
The one that swept you off your feet

And challenged every view you’ve had.



I’ll love you, dear,
I’ll love you till China and Africa meet
And the river jumps over the mountain
and the salmon sing in the street.



If I could have one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The touch of your fingers on my skin,
And the feel of your heart beating with mine..
Knowing that I could never find that feeling with

Anyone other than you.



Every night I think of you
Before bed
With the hopes of
Having you in

My dreams.



You don’t love a women because
She is beautiful,
But she is beautiful

Because you love her.





Please Like, Share and Write Your Comments...

                                       -      ♥ Dream Lover ♥

Share With Your Friends
SOCIALIZE IT →
Like Us In FaceBook →
Share Post →
Facebook Comments
0 Blogger Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment